Autism is a disorder of childhood neural development characterized by impaired social interactions, communication, mood alterations, anxiety, repetitive behavior, metabolic and digestive issues. Autism affects information processing in the brain by altering how nerve cells connect and organize.
Genetic components are unlikely and exposure to external agents that cause birth defects seems highly impossible. Heavy metals, anti- depressants during pregnancy, pesticides and immunizations containing mercury (measles, mumps and rubella) have been proven to have an association.
Treatments fall into two major categories: educational interventions and medical management. More than half children diagnosed with Autism are prescribed psychoactive drugs or anticonvulsants. Many persons with Autism respond atypically to medications, the medications can have adverse effects, and no known medication relieves autism's core symptoms of social and communication impairments.
Stem cell therapy is a novel and effective approach to treating autism and is based on the unique ability of stem cells to influence metabolism, immune system and restore damaged cells and tissues. Treatment positively affects all body organs and systems, and, first of all, this treatment targets the brain. In autism, areas of brain regulating memory, concentration, attention, speech etc. are damaged. Stem cell treatment improves blood and oxygen flow to the brain (improved perfusion), replaces damaged neurons and stimulates formation of the new arteries. After some time, stem cells acquire properties of cells surrounding them and multiply into these cells, which results in white and gray matter restoration and, consequently, in subsidence of neurologic symptoms and improved intellectual capacity. It has been proven that mesenchymal stem cells improve immune system and terminate inflammation.
communication ability and
learning capacity, memory, thinking.
Stem cells are differentiating into cell types needed by the body (neurons, oligodendrocytes, blood cells etc.). Improvement is reached through restoration of the lost (impaired) neuron connections and formation of the new neuron connections, speeding up brain reactions through improvement of synaptic transmission and development of the new neuron connections.
Based on CLERO STEM CELL CENTER, we outline the following improvements in autism after the stem cell therapy :
1. Better tolerance of different foods and improved digestion.
2. Easier contact with the child (first of all, eye contact). Children who were not fixing their gaze on the objects start looking at them with interest.
3. More adequate behavior at home and outside.
4. Less or no fear of loud noises, strangers and bright colors (gradual improvement).
5. Improved verbal skills (if the child is non-verbal, s/he is very likely to start making sounds, syllables, and then pronounce words; bigger vocabulary in verbal children).
6. Writing skills improvement or development.
7. Improved self-care skills.
8. Improved attention span and concentration. Though the degree of the above improvements varies, they were reported in all cases. One of the main goals of stem cell therapy is triggering brain development , and then the child’s body will do its own work. Children should be happy, and the parents are to prepare them for happy adult life by developing skills they will need the most, such as communication, self- care, educational and professional skills.
Feeling that his life is well planned.
Well adapted communication system.
Ability to study and work.
Communication skills (and be happy to communicate with people).
Stem cell therapy in CSCC. is an effective and safe method of autism treatment and can help many children suffering from autism and autistic spectrum disorders of different degree. However, cell therapy is the dessert, not the main course, and integrated treatment (diet, educational program) is recommended for optimal results.
Advantages of Stem Cell therapy in CLERO CTEM CELL CENTER:
1. free of side effects and rejection (use the patient's very own stem cells from their abdomen)
2. allow to avoid any allergic and immune reactions (own cells suit chromosomal and genetic structure)
3. does not require general anesthesia
4. no risk of contamination by transmissible diseases
5. no oncological complication as adult stem cells in the comparison
with embryonic cells are rather mature
6. small quantity of the fat tissues is needed (that is why after activation
process the stem cells can be at once injected to patient without necessity of growing them on substances. Embryonic stem cells are grown during several months)
7. the period of time between getting lipoaspirate and injection of the activated stem cells is only a few hours
8. adipose tissue stem cells are easily accessible and yielding up to ten times more stem cells than patient’s bone marrow
In CSCC we deliver treatment with proven results associated by the assistance of highly qualified professionals who realize the importance of personalized care, quality and confidence and that lead to top standards of treatment. CSCC is an excellent center that offers patients with Multiple sclerosis the most innovative therapies. In principle in our medical centers we use the unique technology of application of autologous photo activated stem cells prior extracted from fat cells using mini liposuction. The highest standards of treatment and investigative research are upheld at all times.
Contact us and our doctors will recommend you individual treatment program and offer the best stem cell therapy package.
transfer from / to airport
specially developed individual balanced diet
medical tests, diagnostics
doctors consultation (specialist in pediatric, neurology, psychiatry, psychology, neurorehabilitation, nutrition)
stem cells therapy
physiotherapy (hand massage, transAir, Proteus, vibro massage)
psychotherapy by psychologist
follow-up if needed
Zinj ManamaDoha | Qatar
Boston Medical Center Al Waab street Doha Qatar
+1 702 6054502Bahrain
+973 36197919DOHA | QATAR